The Ultimate Back to School Ebike
The Aventon Soltera is Now Available at Best Buy
The Aventon Soltera is nimble and powerful enough to replace your car in the city yet lightweight enough to carry up a flight of stairs after a school day. With four colors available, two drivetrain options, and traditional and step-through frame types, there’s a Soltera for every rider.
The Soltera is designed as a lightweight, affordable eBike that seamlessly integrates into urban life. With enough power to replace your car, the Soltera is the perfect bike for commuting, shopping, or recreational rides. In a nod to Aventon’s roots, the Soltera comes standard with a single-speed drivetrain for low-maintenance simplicity. For those in hilly areas, a seven-speed option is available too for pre-order. At a starting price of $1,199 ($1,299 for the seven-speed drivetrain), the Soltera is an unbeatable value.
The Soltera is now available in-store for the first time across more than 200 Best Buy locations starting in July. Additionally, customers who purchase Aventon eBikes from Best Buy will have access to Geek Squad support. The Geek Squad can safely assemble and help customers fine-tune their bikes, conveniently in the customer’s own home, for just $99.99; services include assembly, adjusting brakes, seat height, and handlebars.
- Motor: 36V, 350W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Display: BC280 LCD Color Display with Backlight, w/ App Connectivity
- Brakes: Bengal Ares 2.5D
- Weight: 41 LBS.
- Drivetrain: 170mm cranks w / 48 Tooth Chainring, single speed or seven speed options
- Frame: 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy with Internal Battery
- Tires: 700c*35c Kenda K193
- Assistance: Throttle + Pedal Assist Modes
- Available in four colors
- Available in Traditional & Step-Through Frames
- MSRP: $1,199 (single speed), $1,299 (seven speed)
- Embargoed till Jan. 4, 2022
- Product Page | Image Assets
Aventon Affiliate Partners: Avantlink