Introducing The Aventon Soltera
Light and Fast, The Future Of eBikes
Aventon Affiliate Partners: Avantlink
Aventon’s newest eBike, the Soltera, is nimble and powerful enough to replace your car in the city yet lightweight enough to carry up a flight of stairs after a day’s work. With four colors available, two drivetrain options, and traditional and step-through frame types, there’s a Soltera for every rider.
The Soltera is designed as a lightweight, affordable eBike that seamlessly integrates into urban life. With enough power to replace your car, the Soltera is the perfect bike for commuting, shopping, or recreational rides. In a nod to Aventon’s roots, the Soltera comes standard with a single-speed drivetrain for low-maintenance simplicity. For those in hilly areas, a seven-speed option is available too for pre-order. At a starting price of $1,199 ($1,299 for the seven-speed drivetrain), the Soltera is an unbeatable value.
The elegant and minimalist design is reminiscent of Aventon's performance cycling roots, but with an electric charge. The robust frame allows for a more aggressive riding style while maintaining comfort and compliance. Maneuver your way through the city with the help of the stealthy yet powerful motor, equipped with both a throttle and pedal assist. Or if you're looking for a bit of a challenge, ride the Soltera under your own power: it’s only 41 lbs. The Soltera, like all Aventon models, is compatible with the Aventon phone app.
- Motor: 36V, 350W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Display: BC280 LCD Color Display with Backlight, w/ App Connectivity
- Brakes: Bengal Ares 2.5D
- Weight: 41 LBS.
- Drivetrain: 170mm cranks w / 48 Tooth Chainring, single speed or seven speed options
- Frame: 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy with Internal Battery
- Tires: 700c*35c Kenda K193
- Assistance: Throttle + Pedal Assist Modes
- Available in four colors
- Available in Traditional & Step-Through Frames
- MSRP: $1,199 (single speed), $1,299 (seven speed)
- Embargoed till Jan. 4, 2022
- Product Page | Image Assets
Soltera_PitchDeck_2022 (1) (1).pdf
PDF - 9.2 Mb